Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 3:49 PM | Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Rejects News » Friday Events
Friday Events
HappieMealDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 8:50 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Members
Ok...Breaker will be having his events goin on with Base Assualt...and ill do the other events Besides BasE Assualt. But we will have one Base Assualt as the last event.
These events will start Tomorrow 10/23/09 at 5 pm eastern time. We dont know how long this event will last but as long as we are having fun.
This events will be...
-The Beer Run! on Map Barbarossa ("I" will explain all rules on how to play")
-Bolts Only including(grenades,pistols,smoke,satchles, and "IF" u have artillery) on Map Hurtgen_Base
-Bazooka War!!! (No Main guns with bullets "BUT" u can use pitols grenades etc.) on map Italy (I will tell you the spot to fight)
-Stuck on You "aka" sticking grenades or satches on eachothers. We will all vote when we reach this event if we want to hold this.
-Team War in the castle(Any weapons) also "Stuck on You and Team War will be on Map RhineValley"
-Regular Base Assualt On any map that follows, If you all have concerns, we will have it changed by an admin.

The Reason Why i include One Base Assualt was becuase by the time we have finished, we should have a number of people in the server...If you know some clan buddies that would be interested in this activity, they are welcome to come.

If by any chance we dont get this in tomorrow, we will have it the next week. You can blame "me" for this late anouncement
Thank You and Enjoy tomorrows Event!

Hello Everyone! It's HappieMeal

Br3akerDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 9:37 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Captain
Friday Night Battle went great last night thx to Happie and Viper who i left in charge after i left. Happie ur event ideas r very good. I rlly like em. Friday Nights are fun as hell.

Forum » Public » Rejects News » Friday Events
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Devils Rejects =[DR]= © 2024

Free web hostinguCoz