Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 5:47 PM | Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Recruitment » first time to play in your server and website
first time to play in your server and website
onlyDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 7:50 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Registered
I had a chance to play in your server this weekend and I can tell you I had a lot of fun. I was also considering recruitment but after seen the last few days that one of your players don’t know how to play on his feet... if this is the type of people that you have on your clan and not only that when I said something about it he got all offensive and told me that if I dint like it to go somewhere else, I was not the only one that got this response some of my friends did too he also stated that he was the new recruiting captain and that I had no chance of coming into this clan. I feel sorry for the rest of the clan members that have to deal with this type of people... In my eyes the way he talks is like a kid and I can tell you i have been in other clans and kids don’t make good captains. But I guess your clan have enough members that you don’t need new ones... me and my friends would like to join but we would like to talk to someone that it’s on top of this individual like your old recruiting captain Jackal if not some one that would like to help my with this issue.

Thank you for your time

Bman

ViperDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 9:39 PM | Message # 2
=[DR]= Co-Founder
Group: Administrators
PM sent for privacy.

-Viper

Forum » Public » Recruitment » first time to play in your server and website
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Devils Rejects =[DR]= © 2024

Free web hostinguCoz