Saturday, 2024-04-20, 9:15 AM | Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public » Recruitment » Cpl Milez (Hello DR)
Cpl Milez
CplMilezDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 10:36 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Registered
Hey im Milez. Iv been playing COD1 for about a month and same with UO. Im Good at run and gun. But idk much about BaseAssault. So iv been looking for a good recruiting server and i can across this one and i love it!

I just been playing with Viper, Misfit Rejects, Angel

Hope You can let me join biggrin tongue

\m/[-_-]\m/

=[DR]=

Br3akerDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 2:56 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Captain
Heyyy Cpl Milez,
I'm Br3aker, nice to meet you. Glad to hear your interested in joining us. Keep playing in the server with us and you can learn a lot.
Hope to see you in the battlefield soon. up up up

CplMilezDate: Friday, 2010-03-26, 6:39 PM | Message # 3
Private
hey thanks man!!

\m/[-_-]\m/

=[DR]=

ViperDate: Saturday, 2010-03-27, 1:40 PM | Message # 4
=[DR]= Co-Founder
Group: Administrators
Hey Milez,

The recruitment process may take awhile so be patient. Here are some tips to help expedite the process:

1.) Learn from the veterans...they have a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share.
2.) Be patient.
3.) Running and gunning is great, but in Base Assault teamwork and keeping a low profile (sneaky and quiet) are the keys to winning.
4.) See # 2.
5.) Keep the chatter on vent to a minimum. The vent channel can get clogged up pretty good with just team talk and non-team chat just overloads everyone's headset. Tough to hear and concentrate.
6.) See #4
7.) We're here to have fun. Winning is more fun than losing so pay strict attention to # 1 thru 6.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to have and keep a good rapport with the clan guys. Earn their respect. They are, after all is said and done, the ones who vote yea or nay on your potential acceptance into Devil's Rejects clan.

Good luck, play clean, keep the vent channel free of non essential chatter and have fun. Most importantly, in any team environment, do the best you can to help your team have fun.

Let's face it...losing just plain sucks unless the team gives it their all. Then it's gg for both sides.

Don't forget #5.

-Viper

CplMilezDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 3:33 PM | Message # 5
Private
Thank you Misfit Reject!! For letting me into the clan and teaching me BAS!!!!! biggrin

\m/[-_-]\m/

=[DR]=

MisfitRejectDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 3:40 PM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Members
You are welcome Milez. It will take a little bit but you will get there. Let Viper and Jackal take you under there wing like they did me and they will teach you everything you need to know about the game of base. Just keep with it and you will get it. If you get the chance to play with Gates. Take it and live by it. Soon you will have them DR tags. Then you will have the super powers like everyone else

=[DR]= Misfit Reject

Br3akerDate: Monday, 2010-03-29, 3:45 PM | Message # 7
Major general
Hahahaha yeah these tags give you extreme super powers lol. Keep practicing, and what Viper said in his earlier posts is bascially the key to winning matches. You'll get better, just keep playing with the rest of us. And after all that practice, looks like I got another challenge ;).

- =[DR]= Br3aker

CplMilezDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 12:29 PM | Message # 8
Private
haha yes who doesnt want extreme super powers? Alright i will play in this server when i can! cool

And Br3aker you do have another challenge.......

\m/[-_-]\m/

=[DR]=

SynisterGatesDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 3:29 PM | Message # 9
=[DR]= Clan Leader
What the hell is this misfit? Jackal and viper? I'm disowning you misfit, get out of my clan lol. Bash to the back of the head when I get my net set up is in order, over and over and over again!

Br3akerDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 3:44 PM | Message # 10
Major general
YAY another challenge. Great, another one to kill lol. Well Cpl Milez, after learning what most of us has said in this thread, show us what you got.
And as for Synister, I haven't bashed you in awhile, miss you man lol. Hurry up with that net and kill me bro XD

Message edited by Br3aker - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 3:46 PM

ViperDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 3:03 AM | Message # 11
=[DR]= Co-Founder
This is what happens when you're gone for awhile, Gates. Peeps forget about you,lol.

MisfitRejectDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 3:42 PM | Message # 12
Private
Group: Members
What did I do Gates.. We will see.. Im ready for any challenge Gates. Im not the same Misfit anymore. Bring on the bash. I bash back...lol

Br3akerDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 6:25 PM | Message # 13
Major general
lol that means I can bash the bashers who bash the ones that bash!!!

SynisterGatesDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-31, 8:56 PM | Message # 14
=[DR]= Clan Leader
Viper you can keep him under your wing, I don't want him anymore. Good thing I didn't show him everything I know, still have those few things that even you are afraid of. As for milez, welcome man, for a small intro I am one of the founders of this clan along side jackal and viper. Head honcho in the bright pink poncho.

CplMilezDate: Thursday, 2010-04-01, 0:53 AM | Message # 15
Private
alrighty!!

\m/[-_-]\m/

=[DR]=

Forum » Public » Recruitment » Cpl Milez (Hello DR)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Devils Rejects =[DR]= © 2024

Free web hostinguCoz